We collect general information that enables you to effectively use our products and services and to help us improve future content. We also collect personal information about you online to provide you with a range of personalized services. Some of these services are not accessible unless you supply individual identifiable information.
We also follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. This is in line with the laws and regulations of the countries from which we operate. This means that occasionally when you contact us, we may ask you for proof of identity before we can disclose personal information to you.
By using our products and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, as set out in this policy.
This policy will let you know:
1. What personal information is collected by us
2. How we use your information
3. Who your information will be shared with
5. Opt in/Opt out policy
6. How you can access, update or correct your information
7. What safeguards are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
8. What other information you should know about your privacy
9. Contacting us
10. Notification of Changes
Also terms and conditions for conference/visitor and exhibition bookings
What personal information is being gathered by us?
When you enroll for use of products and/or services from us, or if you are already a member, we collect specific information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including: (i) personal identification; (ii) to allow us to contact you for customer service, if necessary; (iii) to customize the content of our web site to meet your specific needs; and (iv) to allow us to provide you with those products and/or services.
We’ll send you occasional updates from us, OAG Aviation Conferences Ltd, OAG Aviation Exhibitions Ltd and OAG Aviation Publications Ltd, about special offers, new products and/or services, other goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you and other noteworthy news items when you register or complete conference registration forms. You may opt out receiving these e-mail messages from a link in the email but also by emailing email@example.com
Please see our Opt in/Opt Out policy described below.
How do you use my information?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, our customer, with a customized experience. This includes personalization services, interactive communications, online shopping and many other types of services. In order to provide relevant services, we display advertisements. By knowing a little about you, we are able to deliver more relevant advertisements and content, and therefore better service, to you.
We carry out research into our users' demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us upon registration, during a promotion, from our server log files or from surveys. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. At no point are our users' personal identification information attributed to this research. We follow the various Codes of Conduct concerning market research practices. We may share this aggregated data with advertisers or business partners.
Who will the information be shared with?
Occasionally, we will hire a third party to act on our behalf for projects such as market research surveys and contest entry processing and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information we provide to such third parties is protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely for completing the specific project.
We may partner with another party to provide other specific services. When you sign up for these services, we will share your name or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. We do not authorize these parties to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. We may share your information with other companies affiliated with OAG Aviation. In order to share your information with these companies and other third parties, your information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Opt In/Opt Out Policy
You are given the opportunity to 'opt-in' or 'opt-out' of our regular email communications on our www.mro-network.com website registration page and also directly in the emails we send to you at any point in time. You can also opt out of receiving our marketing emails by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you access, update, or correct your information?
If you would like to verify the data we have received from you or to make corrections to it, you may contact us by using any of the methods set out in “Contacting Us” below. You can view and/or update your subscription or your personal profile, on the www.mro-network.com website in the ‘edit my profile’ section.
You can also email email@example.com.
If you have forgotten your password to www.mro-network.com, please request a new password via 'My Account' on the website. For all other problems signing in to our websites, please get in touch with us at your preferred customer services centre. Details of these can be found on the 'Contact Us' page on the applicable website.
We will try to ensure that the information we obtain and use about customers is accurate. In doing so we will rely on you to provide us with accurate information about yourself. You must not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to help ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
As a global company, we have international premises and users all over the world. When you give us personal information, that information may be sent electronically to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information, such as to the United States or the United Kingdom, and/or outside the European Economic Area.
What safeguards are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure but we have put in place appropriate controls to help guard our database and secure your online information and product purchasing. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts the personal data that is transmitted between you and our websites, while security measures including firewalls and strict access control protect the information held by us.
All of our employees are required to acknowledge that they are aware of their personal responsibilities under the applicable national data protection legislation and agree to adhere to it.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect our rights or properties when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
As one of our members, you are in complete control of your travel planning needs. This includes controlling the use of information you provide to us. The bottom line is that we respect and will continue to respect the privacy of our customers.
Our postal addresses are:
OAG Aviation Ltd c/o MRO Network
8th Floor, Ludgate House, 245 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 9UY, UK
Notification of Changes
Terms and Conditions – Conference and Exhibition Visitor Bookings
1. The conference/exhibition is organised by OAG Conferences/OAG Exhibitions Ltd (the “Organiser”), whose office is at Ludgate House, 245 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 9UY.
2. You apply for a ticket to the conference/exhibition by completing the Order Form on the conference brochure or online via the conference website. The Organiser may at its absolute discretion accept or refuse your application. A binding contract will be formed only when the Organiser provides you with its written acceptance of your application.
3. By purchasing a ticket to the conference/exhibition, you agree to: comply with any joining instructions in respect of the conference; and comply with the health and safety provisions and other rules put in place by the conference/exhibition venue.
4. The Organiser reserves the right, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the: content; location; timetable; speakers; venue; and/or other technical or administrative details in respect of the conference/exhibition. The Organiser will endeavour to provide you with notice of any such alterations.
5. You may transfer your ticket to another individual within the same company or group of companies PROVIDED that the recipient of the ticket would have been eligible to purchase the ticket at the price that you paid for it.
6. You may cancel your ticket to attend the conference/exhibition if you provide written notice to the Organiser which we receive at least 30 days’ prior to the commencement of the conference/exhibition and the Organiser provides written acknowledgement of such notice. If you provide notice in this way, you will be refunded if you have already paid for your ticket.
7. If you fail to provide us with written notice which is acknowledged by the Organiser in accordance with section 6, you will be required to pay the full cost of your ticket. If you have already paid for your ticket, no refund will be given.
8. The Organiser’s liability for any losses you may suffer as a result of us breaching these terms and conditions or for any breach of any statutory duty or negligence or otherwise is strictly limited to the total purchase price of the conference/exhibition ticket or (if liability occurs in respect of more than one ticket) those relevant conference/exhibition tickets.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Organiser nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any of the following losses or damage (howsoever arising and whether such losses were foreseeable or not): loss of profit; loss of revenue; loss of business or opportunity; loss of reputation or goodwill; and/or any indirect, consequential or special loss; whether arising in connection with the conference/exhibition or the provision of our services to you.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Organiser’s liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
11. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. All bookings made within 30 days of the conference must be paid by credit card only.
DATA PROTECTION: By entering your details in the conference brochure fields above, you agree to allow OAG Conferences Ltd, OAG Aviation Exhibitions Ltd and OAG Aviation Publications Ltd, to contact you (by mail, telephone, or fax) regarding relevant products or services provided. If at any time you no longer wish to: i) receive anything from OAG Conferences Ltd, OAG Aviation Exhibitions Ltd and OAG Aviation Publications Ltd, or ii) have your data made available to carefully selected 3rd parties please write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, OAG Aviation Ltd c/o MRO Network, Ludgate house, 245 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 9UY or email firstname.lastname@example.org