Taking place every May for two days at the Grand Hall, Olympia in West London, ap&m europe has been serving the aviation community since 2003 and remains, first and foremost, a networking event, bringing together everyone working in the commercial aviation after-market for a series of formal and informal networking activities, built around an informative and thought provoking summit & workshop programme and 10,000 sq m exhibition hall.
We are proud of the place that ap&m europe has in the airline supply chain, facilitating business exchanges and contacts between airlines and their technical supply base. Covering the full range of MRO and related services, exhibitors, delegates and visitors between them represent the full spectrum of activities which go into keeping airlines flying.
So much more than ‘just’ an exhibition, ap&m europe is packed full of features and ‘things to do’. It’s amazing what you can cram into your time spent onsite when you really try.
- Meet the Buyers - Our signature networking event, bringing together airline & MRO buyers with their supply base for one on one, pre-arranged meetings
- Learning - Top up your knowledge and hear from the industry’s leading figures at the ap&m Summit held prior to the exhibition on 26th May
- Receptions - Relax, chat and catch up with old friends (& new)
- Exhibit Hall - Source new suppliers, partners and customers with over 250 companies to visit
- Show Floor Demos - See first-hand cutting edge technologies and new services on the exhibition floor
Join us in Olympia Grand Hall, London on June 1-2 2016 and become part of the ap&m family.
For more information, please visit the ap&m website.